Ford At Bathurst The Cars: 1963-2018 Collector's Limited Edition Book
A look at Ford's history at Bathurst sparked by the final year of the Falcon competing in the Bathurst 1000.
- 360 Page hardcover book with dust jacket
- Size: (W) 300mm X (H) 240mm
- Limited Edition with Certificate of Authenticity
- Produced by V8 Sleuth’s award-winning author Aaron Noonan
About This Product:
For the first time, the ultimate photographic history of Ford at Bathurst is being published to coincide with the final year of Falcon competing in the Bathurst 1000.
Never-before-attempted, this 300-plus page, hardcover, limited edition collector’s book by author Aaron Noonan and publisher V8 Sleuth will include over 800 photos, featuring every Ford to have competed in the Bathurst 500/1000 between 1963 and 2018, including non-starting cars, non-qualifiers, spare and test/training cars too.
Hot on the heels of the sister publication documenting every Holden to compete in the Bathurst classic by the same author, this book will also be a limited edition release and is bound to also be very popular - so don’t miss out!
The new Ford At Bathurst, The Cars: 1963-2018 book will feature:
- Rare and never-before-published photos of Bathurst race and practice cars from the 1960s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s including Falcons, Sierras, Mustangs, Cortinas, Escorts, Capris and the two-litre Super Touring Mondeos.
- Driver names, team names, model details, race time/laps completed, qualifying times and grid positions and miscellaneous notes relating to each car. An individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- A full Driver Index of every driver to compete in a Ford in Bathurst history.
- A dedicated introduction chapter to each decade.
- A full statistical analysis of Ford at Bathurst by each decade.
- All of the iconic cars, teams and drivers to compete in Fords in Bathurst history.
- Australian-made and printed in Australia via green printing methods, this book is a must-have for the collection of any Ford, Bathurst, motorsport, motoring or automotive enthusiast.