Our ONLINE Payments include: ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, PayPal, Mastercard and VISA Instore ZIP, Afterpay, HUMM, Mastercard, VISA and American Express
1:72 Forces of Valor Boeing Chinook HC1 Mk-1 "Bravo Novenber " No. 18 Squadron ZA718 Falklands Campaign 1982
This is a 1/72 scale diecast replica by Waltersons Forces of Valor of the "Bravo November" ZA718 British Royal Aiforce Boeing Chinook CH1 Mk1.
- Partial Diecast metal body structure and full interior details
- Meticulous surface details
- Movable spinning blades and rear access ramp
- Authentric camouflage pattern according to real Bravo November ZA718
- Sturdy display stand
- Helipad pattern base on HMS Hermes (R12) where Bravo November ZA718 landed during Falklands
- Official license by Boeing company
Royal Air Force from the United Kingdom operates on one of the biggest fleet of Chinook helicopters outside the USA. During the Falklands War Chinooks were deployed by the British in April 1982 five chinooks were loaded aboard the container ship MV Atlantic Conveor set off for the Falkand Islands to provide support for the British troops. The Atlantic Conveyor was attacked by an Argentine Navy Assault Super Etendard, 4 of the Chinooks from No. 18 Squadron were distroyed but fortunately Bravo November, serial # ZA718 was sent to pick up freight from HMS Glasgow, which avoided the attack and during the Falklands campaign it helped transport approximately 1,500 troops, 95 casualties, 650 POWs and 550 tons of cargo. It gained the nickname "The Survivor"
|Manufacture||Forces Of Valor|