1:72 Hobby Master McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II "Sundowner", 1972
No Interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Hobby Master's 1:72 scale "Sundowner" McDonnell Douglas F-4B Phantom II is highly detailed and very popular among collectors.
- Diecast metal construction with some plastic components
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals
- Opening canopies, revealing detailed cockpit interiors
- Interchangeable extended/retracted landing gear
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight"
- Authentic detachable ordnance loads complete with placards
- Accurately detailed underside with concealed screwheads
This model has an intricately crafted fuselage, with rear and forward canopies that open to expose cockpit interior details such as instrument panel dials, control stick and ejector seat handles. The solid metal wing has raised wing-tips and a dog-toothed leading edge that blends seamlessly into the fuselage. Each release includes a full complement of removable ordnance. Variants in this series have notable differences in the nose and/or tail fin and slight variations in the engines' exhaust. Carrier-based variants have elevators with a raised leading edge, and land-based variants have standard leading edges.